Working Together Towards A Common Vision
We at the Hire Learning Career Development Academy believe that a community is only as strong as its human capital. Our goal and mission through all of our programming is to create opportunities for young people to create a game plan for their futures and move toward their personal goals. And to reach this goal, we need the entire community – and this includes you!
Through collaborative efforts with the community, local schools, public and private agencies and employers, we can make that happen! Being able to link families to resources serves to strengthen student learning and community involvement. Collaborative partnerships create shared responsibility for the health of students, families, and schools by the entire community.
Ways to Participate:
- Donate – Financial support means that all of our programs remain free to the community.
- Volunteer – Come work with us! We have lots of opportunities for community residents to participate.
- Mentor – We are always looking for entrepreneurs, managers, or local government staff to lend their professional expertise to our students. Be a guest speaker, offer your place of employment as a career exploration opportunity or create a job-shadowing day for our students. However you want to participate will be a great experience for our students.
- Hire – At the end of the day, we are only as successful as our students. If you are an employer, hire our well-trained students as interns or in full time positions.
All of us – together – can support the success of our young people. How will you help?
We've recently added some online features to enhance your HireLearningOnline.org experience, and enable you to interact with our services more easily. In striving to always offer you our best we welcome your feedback and encourage your participation!
Get what you need "in a snap" with our easy downloads! Currently, we've made the following items available in PDF format (requires Adobe Reader):
- HLCDA Program Packages
- Employment Listings
- Sponsorship Information Quck List
- Student Membership Quick List
- Community Service Quick List
Whether it's specific information, or just need one of our website pages in pdf format -- we've included it all in a dynamic design which has you in mind! If you don't see something you're looking for please let us know.
With convenient one click directions, now you can find your way directly to us from wherever you are. Google Maps makes it easy for us to get you from "Point A" to "Point B" whether your browsing by laptop, or using your mobile device!
Not driving? No worries! Our one click directions can get you mapped whether you're taking the bus, traveling by foot, or riding your bike!
A great way to stay on top of things, our newsletter features several key areas, such as:
- Special Announcements
- Upcoming Events
- New Promotions
... and more! The HLCDA Newsletter is a sure fire way to remain well informed. Subscribe today to have us deliver it to an email address of your choice!
Also, not that you'll ever want to use it... but just in case you do, there's an Unsubscribe link in every email!